View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #12791
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Holy balls, just wanted to reeeally recommend these for anyone looking for a super easy way to up their Mexican food game

Easily the the best Mexican food I've ever put together, you'll hardly be able to stop stuffing your face

https://www.mexicanplease.com/baja-fish-tacos/
After the turkey sandwichs are gone and I never want to look at turkey till next year the above is my next undertaking.

Easy did you put together that combo of chili spices or just go with McCormick's? Also I am piss poor at deep frying anything. It just seems to turn into failure for me. But damn frying looks so good but I may go with a season and steam it done I cant decide.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.