View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 08:43 PM   #12782
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Last year I bought 3 turkeys on Thanksgiving right around $3 a piece. Waiting to see what kind of deal I can get this year. It’s really great when I get the rib roast hookup. I bought 5 of them last time I bought them. They averaged about 8 pounds a piece. I paid a little over $5 a piece for them. I cut them into steaks and make a hella soup broth with the trimmings and bones. They hook my son up on baked fish while we shop. I don’t know how many DNC items I have carried out. Once they mixed up a huge tray of rub. Love my Dillons
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote