View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 03:40 PM   #139
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
JPJ would be a tougher short-term fit but an equally good long-term one.

I think just about any C can play OG. So I go ahead and extend Creed at Center rates then eventually move him to OG so I don't have to deal with these occasional bounced snaps anymore and put JPJ at C after Trey Smith walks and/or we lose Thuney for cap reasons.

Interior line is a sneaky big problem for us in the coming season or two. But I'm 100% confident we'll get it figured out fairly easily. So for that reason, of the two (Latham and JPJ) I'd go with Latham because ultimately I don't think we NEED to use a 1st round pick to fix a problem on the IOL. We very well may to deal with OT.
I think this is where I would have gotten to as well, but if Duncan took Latham instead I would have found it harder taking JPJ.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote