View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 01:00 PM   #40
Veteran

Hi my name is Tim. I am one of Malinda’s Brothers and one of theoldcoach sons. I can’t write as good as Malinda and she did a terrific job memorializing Dad.

I can add that I believe that the joy of his life was his grandkids and great grandkids. He loved his children but he just adored the grands and he spoiled them something awful.

Like she also said he was always there for us. I had the privilege to play 4 years of minor league baseball in the Phillies organization. Many times we would be in some remote faroff podunk place in the dredges of minor league baseball when I would hear this voice in the stands say “Let’s have some fun today Timmy.” The same thing he used to say to me from the time I first started playing Little League. I would look up into the bleachers wherever we were and there would be Dad and Mom. His business allowed him to get away a lot especially in the summertime. but it still always amazed me that he traveled so far and so often just to see me play minor league baseball games. But so many times there he was.

Dad was a pretty quiet man. He rarely raised his voice with us kids. But when he did lookout because all Hell was going to break loose.

I doubt that my older brother Gerald will ever come on here. I am not sure that he even knows how to turn on a computer. So this will probobably be the last post from our family.

My Dad loved people. So in honor of him “Have some fun today.”

Timmy

Last edited by theoldcoach; 07-31-2022 at 01:07 PM..
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote