View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 06:33 PM   #1959
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Tomorrow is gonna be epic!

GTA V releasing new "Tuners" DLC. 17 new cars, an underground car meet, new races, an underground test track, new modifications etc. An entire DLC for the car guys.

Overwatch is releasing their new Summer Games skins tomorrow.

Annnnnd i've picked up raiding again in Warcraft (maybe). My old team trying to get me back into it, so i may go Raiding tomorrow night.
I hope they go back to making new street races instead of the stunt races, which are mostly just easy and dumb. And I wish there were a lot more races that were spefically for muscle cars, coupes, sedans, etc. Racing super cars gets old after a while.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.