Old 02-24-2021, 05:05 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
https://deadline.com/2021/02/disney-...es-1234699862/

Series release date; June 11th.

Some Star Wars info too.
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing.

I had hoped that Loki would begin two weeks after the conclusion of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

Instead, Star Wars: The Bad Batch will begin on May 4th (of course!), with the second episode airing on Friday, May 7th, which will continue each Friday until the series is complete.

I don't know if that means Bad Batch will have only 6 episodes or if they plan to have a "Double Feature" each Friday night with the conclusion of Bad Batch and the beginning of Loki.

From my understanding, What If? is supposed to begin shortly after the conclusion of Loki and that's it for new Marvel shows in 2021.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.