Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:53 AM   #1027
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I had to check in my garage to see if I had it stored down there and while I have the novelizations of both The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I didn't find Revenge of the Sith.

I was pretty down on Star Wars at that point, especially Hayden Christensen's "acting". I've told this story many times over the years but I ran into Hayden at my gym, just before the movie was released.

I told a famous director friend of mine about the encounter and he replied "Was he unconvincing as himself?".

Yea. I remember watching a few movies other than star wars earlier in his career like ‘Life as a House’ and ‘Jumper’. Just to see if it was him or Lucas? Nope, dude is just a bad actor.

I haven’t seen him in anything lately.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.