Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 02:15 AM   #1026
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I had to check in my garage to see if I had it stored down there and while I have the novelizations of both The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I didn't find Revenge of the Sith.

I was pretty down on Star Wars at that point, especially Hayden Christensen's "acting". I've told this story many times over the years but I ran into Hayden at my gym, just before the movie was released.

I told a famous director friend of mine about the encounter and he replied "Was he unconvincing as himself?".

Ouch. But earned.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.