Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #1638
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've never had an issue with mine. Granted, I just dabble in three gun (don't have the time, or the money, or frankly the desire, to do it regularly), but I got mine because my gun snob friend has one just like it, and he beats the shit out of his and has never had an issue with it, other than one broken bolt handle.

Now, I haven't hunted in years, and neither does my friend, and that's not what ours are for. I can't speak to what lower dollar models do if you're out in the cold and muck with them. But they run those competitions in weather ranging from cold and pouring rain to hot and humid as ****, and those guns get put through the ringer, and that Versa Max is a top choice of many people who take this stuff very seriously. That wouldn't be the case if they didn't hold up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.