View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 12:49 PM   #12779
Mahomes or GTFO

Chadiha was in full hater mode on the radio this morning. Vomiting a bunch of mindless nonsense about how Rivers is going to suddenly just “decide” to be a smarter quarterback and ultimately abandon the way he’s played the game his whole life. Ok.

He also mentioned that Desaaun Watson would have a better year than Mahomes because he’s getting JJ Watt back and their pass rush will be great. I’m sorry, Jeff, but you do realize WATSON IS A ****ING QUARTERBACK?! I wanted to jump through the radio and kick this clown in the throat.

It was unbearable. Even St John said “I’m so mad right now.”
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.