View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 12:08 PM   #12776
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Jeff Chadiha this morning was like yeah I know the offense is going to be great and the defense is going to be better but you can't tell me coaches win so I'm thinking the Chiefs won't win the west.

Okay so the Chiefs were #5 on offense last year, had the #28 run defense last year, both are set to improve and they have all the same coaches and the Raiders and Broncos are going to be bad but the jury is still out on these defensive players? Like when he wouldn't admit that Hitchens will be better than DJ last year. That guy is friggin clueless and is just there to have negative hot takes. Why is he even a regular guest? Get him the hell out of here.
Yeah but he's a Mahomo so he gets a pass.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.