View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #63
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
What I discovered when we went to Yellowstone a few years is ago, is that Wyoming has some amazing places, with some of the biggest expanses of absolutely ****ing nothing in between them.

I'm pretty sure I found the Official Middle of Nowhere on our way back towards Casper. It went on like this for well over an hour if not two.

The thing that most amazed me about Wyoming is how they do road construction. Years ago I was driving on a state highway northeast of Laramie, and suddenly the road was just.... gone. All the pavement had been removed. Went on like that, just dirt, for about a mile, and then the road started up again.

Must be a western thing, because I saw something similar in the Black Hills on the South Dakota side.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.