Thread: Movies and TV Terminator: Dark Fate
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #73
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Exactly. Sarah Conner has been a bad ass for 30+ years. Was that some PC woke shit? Geeez I hate it when people bring their political views and stamp it onto a movie.

The terminator just looks like everyone else too, not a Arnold type. Strength, fortitude and leadership doesn't have to be in the body of a white 6'4" blonde, blue eyed former naval seal.

I thought it was the best Terminator movie since the originals. Seemed to be a reboot. Great action sequences. Looks like they tried to put some real life stunts inside the CGI. You can definitely see some traditional James Cameron type of movie making in the movie.

I hope it does well and Cameron takes the lead on the next one. The guy almost always delivers a good movie.
The average SEAL is 175lb 5'10" they dont give info on eye or hair color but sounds like you are thinking Hitler youth.

Whar I am reading is the film has been terminated on the opening box office of a paltry 11 million. That tells me it has very little interest from fans who have been burned with this franchise recently.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#1851c5cd5a3e
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.