View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 02:21 PM   #166
It Goes On

You can't be this angry of a person and still have everyone here taking up for you like you are. Let it go, I did. Clearly I made you angry by disagreeing with the way you and your friends did things. You have to know that by drawing that much attention to yourself, that was bound to happen. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and forget about it. I am just one of the many anonymous faces at the games. If you feel that good about what you do, then don't let one a**hole's opinion bother you this much.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.