View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #82
Future NBA Finals MVP

Woof.

But I came away with this game with some positive thoughts.

THE GOOD:

Bryce Thompson seems to be ahead of where I thought he would be. Seems like a gritty, energetic, tough guard. Maybe some CJ McCollum in him.

Ochai's stroke looks pure. Him and Braun should make enough 3's. Ochai has never been a good passer and sometimes turnover prone but he went 4 assists, no TO's today.

Jalen Wilson looks like more of a complete basketball player than I recalled in limited action & exhibitions last year.

Tyon Grant-Foster has ton of potential. We likely won't see it until next year but I can see that guy being a star eventually.

THE BAD
We miss Doke badly. We have no rim protector if Bill will refuse to play Lightfoot. I'm scared Bill is going to rely way to much on Dmack who I'm sure is going to put up a big stat line on the year. But it's going to be alot of empty stats. He'll make some two pointers and alot of 20 foot two pointers, block little shots and be horrible on p&r and transition defense.

We have nobody who can just go get us a basket at the end of the shot clock. Maybe Thompson can be that guy because that was all Dotson last year. He bailed us out on my occasions.

Our defense flat out sucked. Gonzaga shot 66% from the field. SIXTY SIX PERCENT. Just mental lapses and lackadaisical play. With so many new faces this is not surprising. Now, Gonzaga is going to be undoubtedly the best offensive team in the country this year but they gotta play better D than that. It will get better though.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote