View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:23 AM   #91
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I love early Rancid too but I think Tim Armstrong spread himself too thin with too many side projects and the quality of their albums suffered as a result. I do like his solo work and how he helped The Interrupters into a kickass band.

I gave Masked Intruder a chance but their way too cheesy and poppy for me. I’m pretty stoked though because the Descendants are touring China and I’m going when they play Shenzhen next week.
They're definitely cheesy/poppy. I saw the Descendants last year in St Louis and they were excellent. Have fun!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.