Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #25
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
When you compare that to the scenes in something like The Badlands, it's blown off the screen.

And these are equally little people (often women) who look like they're actually delivering a blow. It's damn impressive.

I don't know anything about fight choreography, I just know that looked like a person swatting flies and yet 250 lb men were flying across the screen. Like I said, it looked like bad wrestling.
Just watched a couple badlands fight scenes. Kinda hard to compare due to the stylized, Kill Bill meets Crouching Tiger style of violence, but I do see what you're getting at.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.