Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:17 PM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Eh, as someone who knows little about fighting choreography I thought it was pretty decent. Lazily written scene that's been done many times before and better, but I don't really expect better fight scenes than that in a television show. Usually they're smoothed out with heavy shadow and tight shots that obscure the action. I give props for degree of difficulty in comparison.
When you compare that to the scenes in something like The Badlands, it's blown off the screen.

And these are equally little people (often women) who look like they're actually delivering a blow. It's damn impressive.

I don't know anything about fight choreography, I just know that looked like a person swatting flies and yet 250 lb men were flying across the screen. Like I said, it looked like bad wrestling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.