Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 10:41 PM   #99
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
I am more of a Seabiscuit fan myself. The book is incredible, and the movie is pretty damn good too.

Anyone who likes men's basketball should love watching superstar players like Caitlin Clark, and my favorite player Paige Bueckers, play basketball.

I honestly believe, that when healthy, Bueckers is a better all-around player, mostly because she is better defensively, but Clark is the best shooter I have ever seen at the Women's level, college or pro.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote