Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #284
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Just finished the season. Like most everyone else, I think season 2 was better than the first. Minus episode 7 of course. Although Mike was getting really freaking annoying. Ended up rooting for him to get eaten by demi-dogs by the end.

We just finished season 2 up last night. Mike annoyed me throughout the season with him not letting Max "in the group". Then, when Eleven comes back and Mike flips out on Hopper, I told my wife that he should have just punched the kid to end that shit. From that point on, I was hoping he'd get eaten.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.