Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #272
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They better be careful. Almost everyone I've talked to say they HATE the goon squad dumbasses.

I probably won't watch if they become regulars. It's that bad IMO.
Agreed. Good for them to have tested it out in a season 2 episode. Hopefully they take that feedback to heart.

And I really don't think we needed to answer the question of whether there were others. Eleven is no One for a reason. The mother also displayed abilities. It's obvious that El is not a one-off. We had no need to know about anyone outside of Hawkins this season.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.