View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:14 PM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
Yep. Agree 100%. It was handled well.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.