View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #171
I could of gone pro

It's like smoking, it goes hand-in-hand with talking on the phone, driving a car, drinking a beer. When I finally quit smoking, chain smoker for 35 years, in 2006 my taste for drinking went away as well. Now I'll have a draft beer or two once a week, or mainly Sangria out of box once a week. I usually play music, concert videos to be exact, on Friday nights and that's when I have a drink. With a 75" TV and killer surround it's better than being at a real show. Otherwise, the other six days a week I don't even think about a drink. Big difference from when I was in my 30's and 40's.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli