View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:18 AM   #169
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know you were into working out for a while. For many with addictive personalities, this can be a lifelong healthy choice.

Once you start seeing positive changes in your body, along with the endorphin rush of working out, it's a positive change for your entire life and CAN replace some of those feelings/cravings you get for booze.

I've seen many a drug addict or alcoholic replace substance with exercise. It's not all you'll have to do, but it's a good place to start along with counseling and/or classes.
This is what happened to me the last six months.

not only booze , but coffee, soda, etc.

I'm just eating healthier overall, just no cravings for crap food.

I'm 57 and in the best shape of my life.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote