View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 01:07 PM   #248
Mindful Taoist German

Well, feeling sorry for yourself gets you nowhere.

This "I CAN'T" line of bullshit is for people who WANT to spend a weekend alone. If you don't WANT to be that guy then DON'T BE HIM!

Yes, it is that easy. EVERYONE changes. EVERYONE. You can't help it. You aren't who you are when you were 8. You won't be the same guy in 5 more years. Whoever you become is completely up to you.

And don't say "I'M not you man." No, you're not. I got tired of being you, and changed. If you don't like you don't be this you anymore.

If you saw pictures of me in 7th grade, then pictures of me as a freshman, then pics of me as a senior, then pics of me now you wouldn't even BELIEVE they were all four me. You'd be amazed.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.