Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:19 AM   #108
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I feel like I should've known that. That's no bueno.

Who was the shortish kid with mauler strength/technique we picked up out of the SEC as a UDFA? C/G prospect. Might give him an opening. I guess Durant could steal a gig as well.

The coaching staff has a damn tough job in front of them separating the wheat from the chaff here. Fortunately we have arguably the best in the business and Andy himself has an OL background.

Anyone ever watch the films of him coaching linemen? Jesus that guy knows his stuff. It's just incredible seeing him teach out there. Andy Reid is just a damn near perfect head football coach.
Darryl Williams?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.