Thread: Football Thanksgiving Day NFL Games.
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 06:06 AM   #202
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Dak sucks ass and I am glad...was really annoyed by these dudes that jumped right on that wagon. I never thought he was that good. Hope he keeps sucking ass. I have many Cowboy fans...they are all annoying and delusional.

It's fun watching the Giants struggling so badly. Just kind of sick of them. Sorry Dylan.
Dak doesn't suck. But he's another limited QB like Alex Smith. The Cowboys offense is built entirely around having success with Zeke. Dak is going to struggle without that balance.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.