Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #188
5 Yr Plan Take 5

I've been researching this for hours now and can't do it any longer, so here's my answer to thefly, even though it may have some holes:

Was a guy that came over from the KC star board I believe (TheFly = George Argyros = Dav Hillz0. Dude went postal after 9/11 and was saying things like all of the middleast should be wiped out - was then banned. Later came back as George, then as Hel'n (I think based on loose references.) Hel'n got the boot or left voluntarily after fabricating a story about her(his?) son was molested at school. This issue really drove the planet into two people and the mods just weren't sure how to handle it. Braincase left for a while over the event, but luckily, it looks like he is back.

Some of that answer is based on facts, the rest trying to connect the dots. So if any of that isn't true, I apologize to any of those people - just trying to get some points...
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.