View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 07:23 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Seymour was the highest-paid player in the NFL in 2006 and had a very lucrative deal then.

Law signed a 6-year $50 million contract in 1999 which made him the 2nd highest paid CB in the NFL behind Deion Sanders.

I think you got the point. Even the Patriots sign guys to big deals, it's just they haven't very recently.

Edit: Just thought you might want to look at OTC on some of their contracts such as Dont'e Hightower and such. Hightower is the 7th ranked 4-3 olb contract in the nfl and 3 ahead of him signed this offseason.
Stephon Gilmore is 9th ranked at CB with 3 having signed contracts after him. McCourty is 9th at S, but was 2nd to only Berry iirc when he signed and most everyone above him now signed at least 2 years later than him. They still spend in inconspicuous ways.
That’s fair. I did not look at otc. My point still stands. There aren’t a bunch of widely regarded playmakers on that squad. Solid squad front to back though. Hopefully we can get there. I’m worried about the back half but maybe we can get better discipline out of these ****s. Errr our guys
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.