View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 05:21 PM   #710
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hope nobody told momma!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
Good glory! I have refrained from any talk until this wrapped because I read the book and didn’t want to spoil anything, but there is a reason this is my favorite Gillian Flynn book. I liked gone girl, but sharp objects was a revelation. Such great characters and every actor in this totally nailed it across the board. I have a nitpick or two, but overall a very rich adaptation. I’ll watch the whole thing again soon to catch more book details that are all blended into the production design. That dollhouse is a gold mine.

Watch it if you haven’t!
Have no idea who did this, but it's a studio quality edit.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.