Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:06 PM   #708
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
I couldn't make it through 3 episodes. Dont know if was missing something, just quite boring.
How versed are you in the things they are satirizing?

It's played pretty straight, so if you don't know what they're making fun of, it gets lost on you.

Still, I thought there were some good lines, mostly the younger students confirming obvious details.

'We didn't know what it was until we smelled poop, then it was like 'yeah, that's poop. . . . '

Also, did you watch the first season? I've only seen 1 1/2 episodes of this season, but last season had more out-and-out laughs, because the performers were written more stupid and unaware. It was about the mystery of who spray-painted a bunch of dicks on the cars in the teacher's parking lot.

In that one, the high-tech 3-d rendering of a re-enactment of

Spoiler!

If one of the funniest images of the entire past television season. Mostly for how gravely the matter is treated in the 'documentary'

Last edited by Baby Lee; 09-15-2018 at 05:13 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.