Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:33 PM   #706
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
it's a netflix mockumentary, not sure if it's must watch, but it appears the show american vandal is an attempt at the worlds longest dick joke.

ETA: i am six episodes in, and i can say its better than casting jonbenet, but not as good as luke cage. albeit does make a case for dessey being guilty of murder after being falsely accused of rape.

i would absolutely love to see the outtakes of the filming of this show. it would be ten times funnier than the one presented.
I couldn't make it through 3 episodes. Dont know if was missing something, just quite boring.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli