Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 09:46 PM   #430
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Geez, I had JUST gotten over the fact that Paramount wasn't going to do what I wanted them to do and continue the story off after the TNG-DS9-VOY events. Then I take a trip down DS9 lane and I go back to thinking these execs are butt****ing morons for not continuing the adventure with those same familiar characters and perhaps an occasional actor/character cameo or two.

It'd be so easy to "start fresh" for the casual viewer yet throw enough fodder out there for previous fans. There's just not enough in Discovery right now to give me that same Star Trek boner.

That being said, while I always though the mirror universe shit was overrated, after last week, I'm okay with continuing down this path. It appears they could possibly turn this into an entire series. Again, not what I wanted, but it's acceptable.
I started watching Sunday's episode thinking that they would probably wrap up the mirror universe thing by the end, just because that's the way it had been handled in the past. But this may be a major story arc of the whole show.

I now have no idea what the hell they're going to do, and I like it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.