Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 09:33 PM   #428
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Have you ever read the DS9 Relaunch novels? They're pretty good. Basically seasons 8 and 9 of the show with a mix of old and new characters. A couple of them are duds, but overall, they are enjoyable.
I have not. I may have to break my rule of not paying attention to stuff that's not canon, particularly since Paramount seems to think anything and everything remotely connected to the TNG-DS9-VOY era is a huge waste of time on their part. Pretty sad that ****ing everything has to be related to Kirk or set as a prequel, but whatever.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.