Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 09:29 PM   #426
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Geez, I had JUST gotten over the fact that Paramount wasn't going to do what I wanted them to do and continue the story off after the TNG-DS9-VOY events. Then I take a trip down DS9 lane and I go back to thinking these execs are butt****ing morons for not continuing the adventure with those same familiar characters and perhaps an occasional actor/character cameo or two.
Have you ever read the DS9 Relaunch novels? They're pretty good. Basically seasons 8 and 9 of the show with a mix of old and new characters. A couple of them are duds, but overall, they are enjoyable.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.