View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 10:17 PM   #224
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
Not in my opinion, but obviously I'm completely off my rocker for disliking the pick...

Then, of course, the thing CP never gives credit towards:
Wonderlic 10 - 6th percentile. Scores below this mark are generally considered illiterate.
Wonderlic 14 - 16th percentile. Willie Gay, Jr. who is expected to come in and immediately learn how to play the position at an NFL level, learn the defensive playbook, and start in 2020 because CP.
Wonderlic 22 - 51st percentile. Scores around this mark (20, commonly) are generally considered average intelligence.
Wonderlic 0-9 - CP's finest.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote