View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 09:21 PM   #217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
If you liked the Veach draft last year in retrospect why not give this one a chance before flipping out over it?
I'm giving House a chance to turn chicken shit into salad. I said I hoped for that in the original post. Veach definitely went BPA here, but it's Best Project Available. Staff has some work on their hands. DOD didn't pan out because he wasn't smart. This guy had issues with academic fraud and had a 14 Wonderlic. Not exactly a ringing endorsement is it? I have legitimate quarrels about trusting Veach on this one. I give Veach the benefit of the doubt far more often than I don't. Calling out one pick doesn't mean I don't think overall that Veach may have a good draft. I defended Helaire and I absolutely despise 1st round RB picks.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote