View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 12:51 PM   #100
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Only concern I have it not being able to fit in all my new dress shirts I've recently purchased.

Yeah that could be weird. I could probably get my wife to do the pinning.

I still want to do the legal TRT route soon too. I just know how good people say they feel on Test as it's mood enhancing, not aggression boosting like so many people think. My biggest drawback is the history of hypertension that runs in my family and that I've been treated for a decade for already. It's under control with medication but it is worrisome adding something like this.
Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.