View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #292
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
I'm glad mahomes blew up and went crazy yesterday, scoring 50 points and showing everyone that the titans "have zero chance" of beating the chiefs.

Its exactly what we need, the same narrative vrabels been riding all postseason. I would be terrified if i was a chiefs fan. But dont be, keep on being over confident.
Lol, fans don't play the games, players do.

And the Chiefs remember losing to the Titans in Tennessee in fluky fashion with some awful special teams play. Hell, Frank Clark even brought it up in his post game interview. 'Didn't they best us at their place, earlier? Yeah, we owe them one. Period.'

Chiefs players are VERY focused and know what's coming. They were in this position last year. No one on that team is overlooking the Titans. They are on a mission to finish what they failed to do last year.

Good luck.

Last edited by TomBarndtsTwin; 01-13-2020 at 10:29 AM..
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote