Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #671
Mod Team

Got a nice surprise on a liquor deal today. Fry's grocery had ad for buy 2 bottles of Crown Royal regular or Apple and get each bottle for $13.99. Figured, welp that's damn good and I can't pass up that labor day sale to add to my stock pile.

At this grocery they have things like Crown locked up so you have to go to the register and when you checkout, mention what you want and they get it from the back room. It was super busy and we asked for a bottle of regular Crown and a bottle of Apple Crown. Guy returns with just one bottle of Apple and said in the first case they were out of regular crown so he needed to get the managers key to go into another case for the regular Crown. Comes back and says they are out of both. I was ready to just buy another Apple, even though I have never had it, but he offers the other bottle to either be a Rye or Black label as the line was starting to get long behind us and this was taking quite long to accomplish. Very nice of them to match it even though it wasn't part of the offer.

So I got these two for $13.99 each today.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.