View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 09:23 PM   #135
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I have been out on ladd mchonkey, but now id get it. We would have four totally different weapons in this offense that andy could scheme shit up for.

My top three receivers that we may have a shot at drafting now:

Xavier Legette
Ladd McConkey
Troy Franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huge pass on Franklin, his track speed doesn’t translate to his game speed plus he gets knocked off his routes way too easily
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.