View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #118
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I actually need to get back out there and start talking to women. It's been about a month since me and the lady friend parted ways.. I haven't really tried to talk to any girl since.. I went bowling with some buddies Sunday night and this chick was flirting with me in front of her boyfriend (I guess that's what he was). That was kind of a confidence booster.

I live in Lawrence, and while they are hot... I'm kind of over hitting on KU chicks. I swear, there are no 27-32 year old single women in this town.
KU is easy mode. im in overland park, i doubt id be complaining if i lived there.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about