View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 11:14 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
One way they can change the narrative that is happening in real life is that Elon Musk created Neuralink a corporation that's attempting to create microchip implants for a cure for alzheimer's disease and other neurological issues.

The ethical issue is the possibility of enhancing intelligence, and elements of control too

Thus not really science fiction but a possible reality
The idea behind this is incredible. I remember the basic premise he discussed behind this as we already have a smartphone in our pockets that can give us all the information we need quickly. These implants would remove that middleman. The capital needed to overcome the resistance to this idea would be huge. It reminds me of a board game I play called Pax Transhumanity.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.