View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 03:13 PM   #34
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
all good points. i drive 2.5 hours to come the the K. usually i do tailgate. i'll do it for my family of 3, or i may have a crew of 10. love the atmosphere. and i love the tailgate.
with my limited knowledge of the downtown districts, everything i've seen or read, or heard shows that parking will be a challenge. this is disappointing. especially when we have a good thing going already.
I live 2 hours away as well. I live 2 hours from St. Louis as well. I go to a Royals game at Kauffman, I drive up for the day and go home same day. I go to a Cardinals game at Busch, I get a hotel room and stay. I would probably do the same thing if we had a downtown ballpark in Kansas City.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.