View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 03:45 PM   #19
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
What are you doing with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm essentially building a super console/streaming/media box that I can also use as my main PC in the living room. No, I really don't need more than 1080p right now so a top of the line GPU isn't needed. If I can get a better CPU I will.
I'm going to use my TV in the living room and bed room for the monitor. And yes, I know I'll lose a ton of resolution and overall quality. It doesn't matter because unless I sit 2 feet from the monitor I can't see the shit anyway.

I want the gaming options of steam and pc gaming but I'll be using a game pad and doing it in the living room like a console. I'm not a big FPS or competitive gaming guy and most of my online play is a PS4 ARK 3 map cluster on Gportal. I've become an Ark addict but the console is painfully limiting.

I think I'm going with Maingear or CLX. I'm right now looking at a prebuilt from CLX (out of Kansas) with a R7 5800x and a 1660 super (because almost all the low range AMD cards are sold out.) CLX has fewer customer service and return issues than the other big SI's like iBuypower, Alienware, or Cyberpower.

My biggest complaint is how prebuilt/SI's stuff you into these "tiers" where you have limited options based on price range instead of you picking what you want and them charging you a rate for the build.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.