View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #112
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I could have sworn I was a day one register. Looking at the list, minus Kyle there were only three who joined on the 17th. A handful of us on the 18th, a few on the 19th and so on. I had forgotten just what a trickle it was in getting people over here. Come to think of it, I signed up but, stayed at the Star board while peeking in over here for two or three days until I noticed all the cool people were making the move. Once I realized this was actually going to become a thing I made the transition.
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.