View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 07:37 PM   #153
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Sorry, guys. Just having a bit of fun. Apparently hurt someone's feelings enough to thumbs my post down.

Read an article where the author accused Marvel/Disney of being homophobic because *their* Steve Rogers would never go back into the past and stay with a woman leaving Bucky behind. Made me laugh so I wanted to try my hand at being a crazy conspiracy nutjob too.
Lmao. It’s all good. I don’t know who thumbed you down but I appreciated your intensity.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.