Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 06:28 PM   #1156
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
I paid considerably more for my DPMS AR-10 - but the damn thing is a tack driver. I don't give a damn about that the "experts" say about DPMS - but I know 2-3 other guys who have both the 15 and the 10 (as well as myself) and we all have the same opinion - damn fine rifles.
My original AR is a DPMS Panther Oracle. I think I paid either $600 or $700 for it from Cabellas seven years ago, and it didn't have the quad rail or the iron sights. Kind of annoying that they're so cheap now that I don't need one, but it was, and is, a great rifle.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.