View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 04:54 PM   #13
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I posted this on Facebook earlier today:

I'm seeing lots of people bitching about the Saints loss. Yeah, they got screwed. The Chiefs were the victims of some questionable calls as well, but I can't blame the ref$ for their offense taking the first half off and the defense taking the fourth quarter off. That game shouldn't have come down to one or two bad calls.

Yes, we got the game between the two huge market teams that Goodell and his cronies wanted, featuring the Patriots, who 99% of the world hates and is sick of, and the Rams, a transplanted band of pumped up mercenaries that even the people of LA don't give a crap about. Meanwhile, the two best QBs in the league and their small market teams won't be playing, and the game we wanted to see will never be played. It is what it is. No amount of bitching and moaning or silly lawsuits will change that.

But I would point out that NONE OF US ARE UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO WATCH IT. If you want to make a difference, get the attention of the money grubbing pricks who always seem to find a way to bend the outcome of games to their will, don't watch it. Stay home. Do something else. Don't go out and spend a ton of money. Don't host a party. Read a book that night. Watch a movie. Binge watch some series on Netflix. Go to a nice restaurant that doesn't have TVs. Don't buy the products of their advertisers. Send the only message that matters to these vermin - vote with your wallet.

I have no idea what I'll be doing on Super Bowl Sunday, but I absolutely know what I won't be doing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote