Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 11:58 AM   #2130
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I fly fish pretty much exclusively. Summers in Alaska, I fly fish up here for trout, char and grayling. And in the winter, I try to do some saltwater fly fishing.

This is a 35-40 pound tarpon I got a few days ago in Belize. Caught it on a Deceiver using a 9' 10# rod (Loomis NRX, if you're interested. Great casting rod). Water was clear so I could see him take the fly about 15 feet away from me. Fought him for about 15 minutes. He made several good runs and leaps. Great fish.
Tarpon fishing is on my bucket list.That's awesome!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.